1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Wilwood manual master cylinder lost pedal over winter.

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by Bte85nova, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Bte85nova

I haven't driven with the car since first snow. Late Oct early Nov. Today I got in to make a quick around the block and I had no pedal. 4 pumps and it came back 100% and I took a quick run and all is good. No leaks master is full.
    I dont have pressure check valves and its disc front and back. Master is new installed 2021
    Good to go or should I look at something Im not thinking of?

2. B E N

No leaks at wheel cylinders/calipers?

3. Bte85nova

No. Fluid level is good as well

4. sam51

Probably need some residual pressure valves to keep the system from bleeding back to the master after sitting for a while, at least thats my guess provided there aren't any leaks anywhere.