1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

I thought this was really neat, so I had to post it here!

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by FourEyedFord, Sep 21, 2007.

1. FourEyedFord

I thought the way my chassis guy decided to mount my anti-roll bar was really cool, so I had to share it in here. When we mocked up the anti-roll bar in the car, we noticed that the rearend housing ended up being super close to it.(I have the Moser Fab9 setup) So he decided to mount it under the rearend, and this is how it turned out!

My builds thread is in my signature. So if you guys want to keep track of the build, I always update it regularly with pics.
    Thanks Tom for the beautiful work, too! His name is 'OTE design' on here, so I am sure he will chime in. :bow:

2. xlr8a4d

I have one mounted under mine .It came from Miller racing.It seems to be a real nice piece and no exhaust clearance issues.(pic is from site,not my car)

6co1d9t.jpg #ad

3. TeamZmotorsports

Any Idea why? take a look at a few threads about the Moser Fab 9 it looks cool but the uppers are in the wrong place and the lower the car get the worse it get's Just a little heads up! I know it dosent help now because you have already spent the money, but you may want to think about modifying it now before you finish the car!

4. FourEyedFord

I know about the issues with the upper mounts. I had Moser lower them as much as possible when they built it for me, they said it is within a 1/4" of the stock 8.8 location. We are going to correct the upper arms also by making our own adjustment holes in the factory mounts on the chassis.

5. TeamZmotorsports

:2thumbs: good deal glad you got taken care of!