1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Rear suspension angles

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by Boosted95, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Boosted95

my sn95 is more of a street strip kind of deal, but I was wondering what is everyones starting points for pinion angles and lower control arm angles??? I have a anti-roll bar already and double adjustable qa1 shocks with 4cyl fox springs. just looking for a idea as to where to start setting up the back of the car. I hope to be making about 800-900whp ( also on a 275/60 drag radial)

2. turbomalibuwagon

No one has any opinions? I didn't know mustang stuff at all. But if you want start with the lower bars as level with the ground as possible and -3 ° on the pinion angle to the drive line.

3. TA153

baseline suspension's website has some good tech on that

4. racesloth

Agreed. Read up on baseline's website. You do not need as much pinion angle if you haves solid suspension (heim joints)...

5. 99TTGT

http://www.wolferacecraft.com/faq.aspx

6. Boosted95

thanks everyone on the info!