1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Rear mount, bed mount or mid mount truck turbo apps need pics please

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by pound4pound, Feb 10, 2016.

1. pound4pound

Hello guys I'm working on a bed mount truck turbo app and need pics of how you guys routed the charge tube from the turbo to engine bay. I will not be running an inter cooler. Thanks in advance

2. tbird

on an s10 I ran it along the frame on the passenger side and ducked under the v where the control arm and frame meet which brings it into the fender well. Cut a hole in the fender well
    to come up thru keeping the tubing close to the frame. Depending on the tubing diameter, skinnys may clear the tubing. Regardless, drill a hole thru the factor spindle stop and weld a 3/8 nut to it. But a bolt in and adjust the stop so the tire doesnt hit the tubing. Then either tack the bolt in place or put another nut on it to lock it.