1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

rear cage bar pics please

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by EFI fox, Jan 15, 2008.

1. EFI fox

Hey all, I am installing a sportsman cage in a coupe and I need to see or know where to put the rear x bar and the main hoop short bars.
    I have through the floor subframes and I want to tie in the rear upper and lower mounts. I need to see where to put the bars on the torque boxes.

thanks

2. TeamZmotorsports

Why use an X bar just 2 straight bars would be better!

3. EFI fox

I have the rear straight bars in. they are going to the trunk to a shock bar. I want to tie the uppers and lowers into the main hoop. Any other suggestions please tell me. I was thinking about the x bar to the uppers and then come off the main hoop behind the seats to the lower torque boxes. Am I wrong in this thinking? I just want to see some cars to know exactly where to put them.

4. Gearhead559