1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

TTI info please

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by boostedstang, Apr 25, 2011.

1. boostedstang

Hey guys,im looking at a turbo technolgies single race set up,t-70 turbo.light used,turbo has no play so still tight.but anyways,wondering what people know about them,if they have had them or any info,dont wanna buy something no good. any info is appreciated thanks guys.

2. yellowpony

I personally had a tti twin race kit on my car for about 7 years or so with no major problems. only issue I ran into was the flanges where the wastegates attach cracked, but that's about it! Can you post some pics? Is it a stainless kit? My twin kit was.

Anthony

3. boostedstang

Complete low mileage T-70 single turbo race system (0 shaft end play) with intercooler, all piping (chrome), mass air meter & 42 lb. injectors, nice sounding Tial BOV (blow off valve), Turbonetics race wastegate, S.S. headers, FMU, full exhaust to 3" catalytic

turbo.jpg #ad

4. stangman9897

How much does he want for the kit , looks to be in good shape and has every thing you need. What kind of car are you putting it on.

5. boostedstang

i can get it for no more then 2800 and that cdn dollars. and the plan is to convert it with minor mods to work in an sn95 chassis.

6. boostedstang

and its a master power turbo,any thoughts on that?

7. stangman9897

A lot of people on her run master power turbos with no problem. I would call it one of the budget turbos that work and are a good deal.

8. M&M Turbochargers

i hear that master power is discontinuing the t70 so if a guy wanted to go with another turbo u would have no trouble sell the masterpower

9. boostedstang

anyways,seems like a solid kit,ill just have to do some minor mods to make in work in an sn95, as its out of a fox

10. stangman9897

Seems like a good price for everything as long as the turbo is in good shape, just because it doesn't have any shaft play does not mean it does not have a bad seal and smoke from oil.

11. boostedstang

so worse comes to worse get it rebuilt with better internals??