1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Got my water tank ..........

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by blown385, Oct 30, 2010.

1. blown385

from Donny Bailey ( DADS ) today . VERY nice work ! Great guy to deal with . :2thumbs:

I've also attached a spy photo of the A/W . Its a 6 x 6 x 12 core from Bell , and that bad ass workmanship is done by , none other than Dustin ( 10secgoal ). Also a great guy to deal with . :2thumbs:

THANKS GUYS ! Cant wait to get this thing retuned . I havent touched the carb since I took the A/A off and its been REAL fat in boost . :doh:

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

2. mnm99

Your freakin bed is filthy! Get some Rhino lineing done will ya....Box looks Awesome :2thumbs:

3. blown385

Its just a dirty ol truck .

Believe it or not , thats the original mat my Dad bought for it in 1990 .

4. mnm99

Hey...Waiting for address....

5. blown385

:doh:

PM sent

6. wantabe

work truck :2thumbs:
    daily driver....

7. Unatural

Those are beautiful. Have you decided where the I/C is going to go yet?

8. blown385

Its going up front between the frame rails basically where the A/A was .

I wont even have to change my cold side piping . :D Well , other than buying two new 3" aluminum 90º from RPS . ( the ones used with the A/A are too short . )

Yup , it still goes through life as a real truck . Its seen at the local Home depot almost every weekend . But as you can see , I'm slowly running out of bed space . lol

9. huffer

fixed it fer ya :cheers:

10. dug

damn that intercooler is nice. I was going to have Dustin do a fuel sump on a tank for me and hadn't seen any of his work. Now I know what he produces :cheers:. oh and I love your truck/motor. its badass, I enjoy reading your updates

11. bluchev

Damn thats beautiful, its too bad it has to sit in that dirty pickup bed....