1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

intercooler

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by ZACHS97, May 31, 2009.

1. ZACHS97

I measured my front mount intercooler that was on my car with the old set up. It is a turbo xs brand the guy I bought the car from put on it and is 24x12x3. IAT's where anywhere from 70-80* in 85* heat, but only on 10psi. I plan to push on the new set up considerably harder. What do you guys reccommend? I'm considering getting a 31x12x4 ebay intercooler, but don't know if I can make it fit. What do you guys think I should do? Its an 03 cobra btw.

2. 99TTGT

single or twin?

3. gryphon68

Intake temps below ambient with an A2A intercooler?? Something doesn't sound right here . . . . .

4. ZACHS97

That was what I was told by the previous owner. I never data logged iat's myself. Its a single 78gts.