1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

04 twin turbo cobra

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Jghunt, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Jghunt

I have an 04 twin turbo cobra with fast xfi and xim with stock computer and ls1 coils the car is breaking up at 2000 to 2500 rpm then again at 5000 my buddy disconnected the cam sensor from the stock computer and he thought the problem was fixed. Car had an optimal battery and it was going dead do to age so I got a new battery that was equal to the optima with top and side posts the fast is run of the side posts. Can anybody give me any input of what could be the problem
    Thanks Gary hunt

2. B E N

Do you have some kind of datalog?

3. Jghunt

I don’t have any data log but I’m sure you can with the fast

4. B E N

Post a log, you want to log afr, Fuel pressure, and your sensor inputs.

5. Jghunt

When I get a chance I will I’m a fireman and cut grass everyday grass will slow down soon then I’ll get it done