1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. Long Island stang

9"ends

funny thing today I was trying my strange rear brakes on to see how they fit and notice that the ends are off just a little little bit hope this won't be a problem

Picture 003_640x480.jpg #ad

2. rubbersdown

Re: 9"ends

You mean they were rotated a little bit before being welded? If thats what you mean dont worry it will not make a difference at all.

3. Long Island stang

yes but I don't think it was because of the welding I've might have line them up alittle off if u can see the pic with the brakes on there just alittle off not line up equal

4. TeamZmotorsports

you'll be fine! it happens things get bumped or moved, it wont affect braking at all! as long as the ends are square to the carier your good to go!

5. rubbersdown

Still doesnt matter, The axle tube is perfectly round and so is the rotor so if the end is rotated a little bit all it means is that the caliper will be in a slightly different location than the other side.

6. Long Island stang

thanks everybody thanks dave just got the spool and bearings kit, just waiting for the axles there be here today guess the ups man didn't know there's 2 packages. :2thumbs: SCOTTY

7. TeamZmotorsports

Cool! LMK how it all turns out!

bridal-shoal