1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Quick Fuel Q-750-BAN

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by uget2nd, Sep 14, 2010.

1. uget2nd

Hi Guys,

I have been looking around the site and there is alot of information here but i wasn't able to find any comaprisions on a Quick Fuel 750 Blow through carb. Has anybody used this blow through carb on a Pro Charger Set up running 10 LBS of boost with a meth / water injection system.
    How does it compare with others.

Thanks
    Barry

2. sheldonw

im running that carb with water meth and racegas with around 20psi with a f1a procharger. it's a little rich on the street but works good at the track i had to add a ton of fuel to the pvcr's and secondary jets tho

3. sheldonw

im running 70 primary jets with .080 pvcr's in the front and 94 jets in the rear this puts my afr in the low 11's at the top of the track.... im sure if i spent some time on the dyno i could close up the hsab's a bit and drop some jets and have a cleaner tune just haven't gotten around to it yet...

4. turbo iroc

I'm using that carb also, had it on my 383 SBC with 10 Psi single turbo worked excellent. Also seen the same carb on a ft Nova made 720 rwhp 20 + Psi. I think its a nice carb very tunable and looks purty too!