1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

quick fuel e85 blow thru

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by joes69, Oct 17, 2014.

1. joes69

has anyone on here used a quickfuel e85 carb.Im looking at the 750 or 850 blow thru from quickfuel.Im putting it on a 454 that will be around 800-900hp.I saw them on ebay and the price wasn't that bad so was wanting to get info on them..thanks

2. M&M Turbochargers

we have a gas 750 in the box but haven't used it yet

3. BoostedDownUnder

How much are they on ebay?

I paid $725 for a custom e85 blow through carb from Horsepower Innovations..

4. leeperryracing

I paid $525 for a 750cfm e85 blowthrugh carb from eric @ horsepower innovations but i sent him the carb. Ive read on various forums of people having lots trouble with the quick fuel blowthrough stuff, seems like they dont have it nailed down yet.

5. pound4pound

run as fast as you can from that carb lol ....hunt ebay buy a cheap used 650-850 send it to csu....must be a dp though