1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Quick Fuel delivery question

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by JohnSpo1, Nov 5, 2020.

1. JohnSpo1

When I first installed the NA FI i routed my fuel feed through a Y block into both fuel rails, then T'd the exit from the fuel rails through my regulator and back to the tank. Since I am re-doing my fuel system for the twins I am wondering if I can run the fuel into one fuel rail, out of that fuel rail into the other and out of that one through the regulator and back to the tank. The whole purpose would be to clean up the installation and be able to route both the feed and return from the rear of engine. What's the consensus on this?

2. 91turboterror

That would work perfectly fine. You got it right you want the regulator after the rails then the return line

3. Mnlx

As long as the rails or crossover doesn't limit fuel to the last rail you're fine. Some feed both rails to guarantee equal fuel to both banks.

tbird likes this.
  4. Disney Lincoln

That's how I typically route it.

5. JohnSpo1

great, so basically I'm good with a one way loop, in one fuel rail out the other. This will make like simple :)

Disney Lincoln likes this.