1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

GT35 Turbos for an LT1 twin turbo build

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by 87cutlass, Sep 6, 2014.

1. 87cutlass

What size GT35 turbos should I be looking for for a LT1 that was set up on a 2 stage NoS system. I dont want anything too big because Id like to drive it on the street so something that soopls quickly but also dont want to choke it on the top end when at the strip. I was thinking 45's but I think they be too big so let me know what sizes of turbos a/r #'s and such I should be looking at. Also Id like to go with a t4 flange in case I build a bigger motor and want bigger turbos down the road.

2. 87cutlass

any suggestions?

3. M&M Turbochargers

4. 87cutlass

5. 87cutlass

anyone else have any suggestions on turbos. I want to get everything I need to do this within the next month. Also what size gates should I be looking at? Will two 38mm work or should I be looking for something bigger? My thing is I'd like to have something that will work with a bigger set up in case I go bigger down the road but dont know if I can have a gate that is too big for the turbos I am going to use now.