1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

AEM Mustang

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by ao3dave, Oct 12, 2014.

1. ao3dave

Hey guys, I am a SUpercharged Mustang guy but have the AEM, since it is now not supported by AEM and I have had it for 10 years I am a little stuck. I am not a tuner, went to change a bad o2 and lost my whole tune...wondering if anyone around here in NJ would be able to help a guy out. Please let me know, I would really appreciate some assistance getting my baby back running again. She starts and all but runs full on rich. Please text me if you can help a brother out! THanks...Name is Dave 973-534-4552:hand: