1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

This dog doesn't like the Police

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by huffer, Apr 5, 2010.

1. huffer

2. stangman9897

I love it ! You notice he didn't get out of the car,what a pussy.

Ford bumper cover next best thing to a rawhide chew toy.

3. MONTEGOD7SS

A THP guy shot a family's dog in the middle of the road awhile back, on camera, so they are taking things a little easier now. Even the meanest dog turns into a little baby with a face full of OC, but things can be handled differently. I think the officer handled it 1000% the right way.

4. huffer

I wouldn't get out of the car unless I was aiming a large caliber something or other at the dog...

5. RI85GT

They had the dog on many news shows after that and it's a big baby. VERY docile and lovable.

He was seriously just playing TUG with the bumper. I love it!

6. Slowlane

hilarious! :)

7. Scott02GT

Haha his tale was wagging the whole time, he was just playing, he would not have bit anyone

8. MONTEGOD7SS

I wonder if there was some roadkill remnants on the front of the car that got him all crazy in the first place.

9. Colt

Yeah, Pit's play on a whole different level than other dogs LMAO!! You dont buy them chew toys, you buy them car tires, or large ropes, or a car LMAO...

I cant say I've ever seen one tear a car apart though.. I have seen one tear the steel belts out of a tire before, same dog ate through a door because he didnt like being left in that room.. That dog was a pussy too..

10. Runnin L8

and they say dog's wouldn't know what to do it they actually caught a car :ahah:

11. Mr. Dew

This is true. A girl that lives downstairs has a Pitbull/Boxer mix that's about 100 lbs. He is brindle, and as nice as he could be. He might lick you to death, but to be honest he is a little intimidating looking. He has destroyed every single toy I have ever seen him get. He mangles those knotted ropes that say "heavy duty" on them in about 3 days. He can wear out 5 of us from playing TUG with him.... and he just looks at you like "what's the problem" LOL.

12. MONTEGOD7SS

I liked giving my buddy's Pitt those "indestructible" Kong things. Those usually lasted a few minutes.

13. clone93gt

Its so good to actually not see someone rant about how pits are the pet of satan. I have had them my whole life and they are awesome and fun and will get the job done. When I was younger we taught ours to mow the yard! reality is if you fired the mower up it was not scared and would go to town. So my dad pulled the blade on it just to see how wild it would get. Fired it up the front wheel was off in a couple of minutes but she had fun dragging it around the yard for a good 20 minutes befor she flipped it and killed it. Then looked at us like please turn it back on. Looks like that dog had the same idea.

14. TeeJay

Any dog can be the spawn of satan himself. It all depends on the owner/trainer of the dog and how they raise them. I could have my lab ripping people to shreds in a few weeks but I don't raise her that way. Pitbulls and others get a bad name because of the dog fighting...

15. clone93gt

I fully agree with your TeeJay it just sucks that other dont see that. In fact on some military bases they are banning Pits, rots and a couple others. Just upsetting that a such a loyal and trainable dog has gotten a bad rap because of idiots.

16. jenterrier

The dog could really be trained just like what the dog really does on the video. Maybe Some of the training center could give some advice for training dogs.

17. RI85GT

FYI, that dog was abandoned and started hanging around this guys shop. So he just took it in.