1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Question about the Search Feature.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Big Top GT, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Big Top GT

Hey guys,

I wasn't sure where to put this thread, but I have a question.

Is there any way to search for all of your own posts? I'm trying to find a specific post with some info in it I need, but the search feature will only give me the same three or five posts as a returned search.

Thanks,
    Alan

2. Agent86

click your username, and it will bring up your profile page. at the bottom under Additional information, it shows a clickable link to search for all posts by this user.

3. Big Top GT

Thanks man. It took me like 9 or 10 pages to find it, but I found it. :2thumbs:

4. Unatural

I have a question too.

Every time I try to search for a thread, I put in what I'm looking for, find it, but then when I click on it, the only thing it shows me is the very first post of the thread. It won't let me see the entire thread. I looked through every setting I could find and searched all different ways to avoid that happening, but nothing changes it. Am I the only one that happens to? If so, how do I fix it, if not, is there any way to fix it so it doesn't do that?

5. Agent86

when you do your search, the results will have the thread title, then immediatley under it, the section of the board it is in.

the parts that are highlighted grey have a header line that is underlined.

Click that and it will take you to that specific post within the thread

6. Unatural

Awesome, thank you!!!