1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Double Adjustable Rear Shocks - Initial Setting?

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by Blown347hatch, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Blown347hatch

What do you more experienced veterans suggest as a starting point on a really shitty track. I talked to someone else who ran at the same shit track and said they had the best results at maximum stiffness (compression). He did not have a rebound adjustment as his shocks were single adjustable.

My car is a fox body weighing 3400 lbs, running 28X10.5 (non-W) slicks. The front is coil overs with adjustable Koni's set at the maximum weight transfer.

Thanks,

Greg

2. Blown347hatch

Stumped everybody? :huh:

3. Drlee50

well-- every car is different and every power adder comes on different depending on tune etc-- what does the car do right now? common sense would tell me to start in the middle and see what it does and adjust from there. :2thumbs: