1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Where to start with switching to E85

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by 82datsun720, Nov 2, 2015.

1. 82datsun720

Hey guys truck is very dialed ..finally. on 93 so im now wanting to switch to E-85 when i built the truck I ran all E85 lines and made sure my pump and regulator would work also. Im running a Holley 500 on a 2.2L datsun engine with 63 jets 50cc pump pvcrs opened up about 0.10 I know i need about twice the amount of fuel another question is do i have to read my AFR gauge differently with E85 is there a different chart?

2. Rickracer

Your boosters need to be opened up along with the rest of the mods, it's not twice the amount of fuel, more like 28~30%. You can leave the W/B setting the way they are and just look for different numbers. I've got a chart somewhere, but I look for mid ~ low 11s to high 10s at WOT.