1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

PVCR question

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by vht, Nov 1, 2015.

1. vht

I have a thread in the carb section, building a blow thru with boost ref PV. What could I use for PVCR's? I want to drill and tap them and make up something like a carb jet where I can make something up in various sizes to tune with. I've been trying to think of something small enough and would set flush once they were screwed in.

2. M&M Turbochargers

3. vht

That'd be perfect. Didn't know there was a brass set screw, thought of set screws but didn't want steel. Thanks

4. M&M Turbochargers

to drill them we put the set screw in the drill chuck then hold the pen vise and bit ,, also make sure you don't seat the set screws to far, and use a little low strength lock tite

5. BlownShovel

Ah I think I hit your other thread -- here the info is to help others - Small allen plugs with small holes drilled through

PVCRwithbleed-1.jpg #ad

6. vht

I found the set screws, ordered 25 for $9. Thanks for all the info.

7. Bruiser2008

I just read in another post that home depot has brass set screws

8. blown385

1/4-20 set screws from Home Depot .

Much easier to work with .

[​IMG]#ad

9. vht

I'll ck them out next time I'm there. From what I can see, they look like what I ordered. Should see them in a couple days.