1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Private Track Rental At Bradenton Dragstrip On June 25th

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by FordMan, Jun 14, 2004.

1. FordMan

You guys have no idea how great it would be to have some fellow carbed turo guys at the event with me !

This is the 8th private event I have put together and they are always a blast ! Minimal rice and lots of variety with many very fast cars.

Not many spots left so hurry !

You can get in at least 10-12 test and tune runs with very minimal wait time at our events ! Plus it is at night.

All you need to do to be able to race is e-mail me your complete name and I will put you on the pre-registered list so this way you have a guaranteed spot. Then you just pay the $35 at the gate ! Spectators can come in for only $5. Pro teams welcomed because we get excellent prep throughout the evening to help hold the fast cars.

Here is all the info.:

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=155769

E-mail me at:
    This content is protected

Hope to see some of you there again !