1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Putting a deposit down on a 2009 vette tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by wazslow, Jun 25, 2009.

1. wazslow

Its been fun guys, and I will stick around the site... Putting a deposit down at Kerbeck on a brand new Atomic Orange 6 speed LOADED coupe tomorrow. Im super excited, ive always wanted a vette! Looks pretty close to the one below except that an 07 or 08. NAV, 3LT, Z51 suspension, glass roof option, dual mode exhaust. I hope i can get used to only having 436 hp! LOL And who knows, maybe it will get a twin rear mount setup down the road :angel:

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

2. brianj5600

Beautiful car! HP is not everything. Those cars are incredible.

3. jpicc

Good for you. Now leave the thing alone...LOL

4. DBEAU2

I'm glad I can help with the down payment. :D Look forward to using the conertor.

5. twofast

i love that color.

6. jim wingo

i shot a nova that color, its beautiful-the Procharger will slip right on, get 20+ MPG, lol

7. chad434sc

Beautiful car!!!

8. wazslow

Deal with the orange one didnt work out :doh:

Looks like its going to be silver instead...

9. Nice Chevelle

Those vettes are stunning ..... you will like it....they sound impressive too!

I know a guy who has one just like the one pictured, had the Z51 and other stuff. He took the car to Cartek in NJ and they did stage 3 or 4 heads/cam/tune and full exhaust. Let's just say...the car was very very impressive and still looked stock except for the violence out the exhaust once it was uncorked !!!

enjoy your new CHEVY

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

10. rs8073

thats a beautiful car but it wont be long before it has a 70mm or twin 60's on it :D :D :D

11. Bellman Jeff

Silver is classic and timeless.. In a couple of years that orange will have played out.. You'll be glad with your second choice..

BTW.. I plan on getting me a Vette too.. I'm going for a fully load ZL1.. As soon as I hit the lottery :D ...