1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Need Help Looking Over Dyno Results

Discussion in 'Advanced Tech Section' started by 14chp2c, Sep 16, 2009.

1. 14chp2c

Well I am looking at these results, nice numbers but I am just wondering I am looking at this right, to me it looks like I am running in the high 120 MPH, in third gear around when I let off which was 6000rpm. I am running a C4 with a 28" Hoosier slick with 3:55s so does that mean I need to change the gears to 3:27s to get it to run in the mid 130 MPH which I think is possible with the power I am making.

2. chiaj144

Can't read the bottom of the graph over on the right side but it looks like 130 mph to me. What's the rest of the combo. Those are some good numbers through a c4.

3. 14chp2c

Sorry about that I dont really know how to post pics another way, yeah hit about 130+ but that was after I let off and the power band was over

4. redcam622

Most non turbo converters never come close to locking on the dyno...I would wait and try it on the track before you change anything. You may find that it traps a higher speed at the track to to converter lockup.