1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

PTM got me banned from SVTperformance

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Sleepy 50, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Sleepy 50

Not really but he gave me the bright idea to post a link to meatspin.com. Not sure what the big deal is I think the ball touching was at a minimal. So yeah I may post here some more in the mean time. :2thumbs:

2. stangman9897

:ras: :lh: are you gay also, why would you post 2 guy fucking and not expect it to go over well.

Hell you should be banned just for listening to PTM :D

3. Sleepy 50

Haha he get you with it too? I posted it because some ls1 nut hugger keeps posting bs kill stories, and the mods keep moving it to the smack down section. I changed the link to say "fastest lsl a4 Camaro". The reactions post may have been worth the 2 week ban!

4. PrecisionTurboMustang

He is actuallly my brother. And I have asked you not to discuss our relationship anymore outside of our bedroom Charles.

5. Sleepy 50

Boys boys! No really that's yucky. :2g1c:

6. stangman9897

YOUR Brother , God help us there are more than one of you, i thought the state sterilized your parents after you were born. :bang:

7. PrecisionTurboMustang

Hater.

8. stangman9897

Just a little bit. :D