1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

PTM and TurboFreek ? try to escape from courthouse

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by BlownShovel, Feb 4, 2009.

1. BlownShovel

2. BlownShovel

CCTV has captured the moment when two handcuffed prisoners' attempt to escape custody came to a crashing end as they ran into a lamppost.

The pair ran away while awaiting their court hearing in Hastings and managed to cross a street towards a car park before they were recaptured

3. Unatural

Definitely not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

On a side note...Did you notice that the volume on the video goes to 11? :rock:

4. PrecisionTurboMustang

Damn my shit is still sore from that vacation.

5. BlownShovel

We had a similar accident as kids on bikes. The ropetrick.. pretty cool tying them together.

Just make sure you both pass a tree on the same side.. we didn't and ended up looking like the guys in the Vid.. Well OK we didn't get hurt and were lucky

6. Leftoverchinese

You beat me to it. That was awesome!

7. turbofreek

i told you that was sweet on you :D