1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. MUSTANGNICK

HI
    MY NAME IS NICK I LIVE IN NY. I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH GREG AND KEITH AT PTK FOR A SHORT TIME NOW. THEY HAVE BEEN GREAT. THEY ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS NO MATTER HOW STUPID. THEY MAKE AN AWESOME TURBO KIT. THE KIT IS TOP NOTCH AND HIGH QUALITY. I WOULD RECOMMEND PTK TO EVERYONE. I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO RUN IN THE 8'S , GREG AND KEITH MADE IT HAPPEN.
    www.proturbokits.com

2. Trentk

please turn off the caps lock and be more specific in your feedback. Have you actually received, installed and tuned the kit or are you only commenting on the customer service?

Thanks,

Trent

3. MUSTANGNICK

The kit is on my car, and it's great. It's worth more than what I paid for it. I would buy another kit from PTK. Keith and Greg were great and really helped me. I was running a D2R and knew nothing about turbos. They explained everything and helped me build a low 8 second street car.

4. Snipe656

How is it worth more than what you paid for it? That seems like kind of a vague statement, please elaborate.

5. Trentk

Thanks for clarifying. Good luck with the car.
    Who installed the kit?

Trent

6. Jimmy

i think he means that the kit is worth more than what he paid for it. He had such a good experience and payed a price better than what he expected. Hence he feels the kit is worth more than what he paid. I think that is what he was getting at

7. Snipe656

I was thinking it meant it was cheaper than the other options by the other companies. So I was wondering what the others offered and this offered for a comparisons as to how that is or if they are even a apples to apples comparisons.

8. MUSTANGNICK

My friend John installed my kit, he works for a turbo company in NY. I priced the same kit from kooks, with out an air to water intercooler. They wanted 5700.00.
    I paid less than that including the turbo from PTK.

9. WaterPog

Well that's kinda compairing apples to sheepdogs...

10. Snipe656

Yeah, it really is, everyone knows Kooks is the most expensive out there and they are also know for their great quality. I am not even sure if the two companies use the same type of metal for their headers.

11. Dave88LX

How much did they pay you to sound like an advertisement? LOL j/k. Glad things went well for you?

But like others said...Can you offer any more insight other than "it's great"?

12. MUSTANGNICK

I paid 4800.00 for my 88mm kit , and 6500.00 for my 101mm kit.
    The 88mm kit is in a 1990 lx coupe which I drive daily. The 101mm kit is in my race car.

13. BADAZZ COUPE

So ya had headers plumbing cooler and all for that?