1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

HP race kit Vid.

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by lightweight, Mar 1, 2004.

1. lightweight

2. TurboChargedPower

Photo of the car in the video attached. Also have a pic of the paint left on the track from the rear bumper when the car went straight up. Wheelie bars are going on this weekend. This pass was an 8.40 @ 176 MPH (at 6,000' elevation).

3. Angelus

I was there for that run and it was remarkable. I've talked to Dickson personally and his car is jaw dropping. He also got me hooked on an HP kit. Too bad my project vehicle doesn't come out until later this year. Also another word, Sunday March 7, 2004 Anthony Dickson goes 8.16 @174+mph at 6000ft to be the quickest and fastest in New Mexico.

4. gotageta5oh

:jawdrop: Did he hurt anything on the bottom of the car when he set it down that hard. I did that once on an old nitrous set up and I smacked my oil pan on the track and totally destroyed a set of long tubes. But it sure was cool.

5. TurboChargedPower

White paint on the track from Anthony's bumper......

6. TurboChargedPower

.....and here is Anthony's "post-wheelie" oil pan (he made another run after this).....

7. TurboChargedPower

bridal-shoal