1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

PTK Install Pics

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by rao, Feb 29, 2004.

1. rao

Getting there.....

2. rao

It was way easier for me to remove the bumper cover

3. rao

Driver's side

4. rao

Passenger side - almost done

5. rao

Passenger header

6. ricky

hey thats looking good, what kit is it? i'm thinking of going with them also on my 1994 cobra

7. gm2bad

Looks sweet!

8. rao

It is their basic kit with a T64E.

My car previously had a TTI kit on it.

9. Cannon Fodder

That looks like a pretty sharp bend into the fenderwell off the inlet. Any modifications to the fender skirt for the inlet tube to fit?

10. rao

it is 90 degrees. It fit fine without any cutting, but I cut about 1/2" just to give me extra room (any excuse to use the cut off wheel :D )

11. Cannon Fodder

I have got to be the only person here that doesn't want to cut their car. :loll:

Where are the O2 sensors for the kit? Dumb question I know but wasn't sure if the bung on the down pipe was for an O2 or a WBO2

12. rao

I bet you are :D

I've progressed from a Dremel to a 4" cut-off, next stop PLASMA :cool:

Everything fit without any cutting, except for a very small portion of the bumper inner brace.

The o2 sensors are in the headers just like stock, I already installed them and everything hooks up just fine. The fiting you see in the downpipe is for my wideband.

13. 90coupe

YOu would have really got to use your cutoff wheel if you had a Gen I kit.

14. Ackbar00

Ah, the memories......:D

15. Snipe656

Yes, that would be one of the reasons I never liked the Gen I

16. 90coupe

And PTK's OUTSTANDING instructions really help also. :rolleyes:

17. SoL_93GT

Rao what generation kit is yours? That looks like it would be a breeze to install, thats cool they keep redesigning the kit to make it fit better. Can't wait to see some dyno numbers. Good luck.

Briane

18. 92FivePointSlow

One thing they told me on the phone about 1.5 weeks ago is that you no longer need to get a long-tube h-pipe. their y will hook up to your flow-pipes