1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

procharger inlet tube

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by Slim, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Slim

I am upgrading to a dominator Blow thru from my 4150. I've got to transition from My Procharger 3" outlet to the EV Hat which is 5". Been looking all over the internet to find the correct reducer in Steel or Aluminum but can't come up with anything. Any suggestions?

2. F3NOVA

Contact Steve Morris. I got mine from him with the hat. He has them :2thumbs:

3. Tims86-9.80

I would go from 3 to 4 at the blower and then from 4 to 5 on the hat. That would work good and look good to.

4. Slim

That's a good idea. Why didn't I think of that?? :stupid:

5. Brent Davis

LOL, because Tim is the "KING"!!!

6. Tims86-9.80

My car now has 4 inch up to the elbow in the fire wall that then turns into 5 for the hat.

7. BlownShovel

:bow: :ras: Sometimes a second set of eyes can really help out :2thumbs:

8. Jake

X2. Procharger should have the rubber transistions if you anted to use those. I just got some 3.5 to 4's yesterday. I can order you some transitions out of alum or steel that you cut out the size you need or I can hand make you some spot on to the size you need.