1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Problems posting in classifieds section

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by OutlawMustang, Jan 7, 2006.

1. OutlawMustang

Does anyone know why I can't post in classifieds? I am a member and have been for a fairly long time. I am trying to find replacements for a lot of parts that were stolen when my shop was broken inot, but cant get anything to work here. Am I wasteing my time or did I do something I was not supposed to? I have a lot of parts I need and others I want to sell so please let me know. Email me at
    This content is protected
    Thanks in advance

2. Strim93coupe

two more posts and your good to go

3. OutlawMustang

Is there a certain number of posts or something? I am pretty sure that it used to let me do it anytime. The rules must have changed. I have a few turbo parts left to sell since some scum bag broke in my shop and stole all my turbo stuff for our Saleen.

4. Strim93coupe

I believe its ten posts

5. OutlawMustang

Thanks guys I appreciate it.