1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

93-96 Mark VIII intake manifold

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by Wallace, May 18, 2009.

1. Wallace

Anyone using one of these with good results? It looks pretty easy to shorten the runners and add some volume to the plenum. How much shorter should the runners be from stock? I measured right at 10" on the long one and 9" on the short one. Any advice/insight appreciated. Thanks.

2. turbo cat

Yo uimay be able to mod one but you still will not get the improvment that simply bolting on a B cobra intake will give you. The mark * intake is setup for torque for a heavy luxury car. The runner diameter is still a small litytle tube and you will not get past that or so I belive.

3. 1fast-turbo-coupe

If it was me I would go with the 96-98 cobra intake.

4. 97turbocobra

Stick with the stock b head intake it will handle all the power you need :2thumbs:

5. Wallace

I'd love to use what I have since it is already paid for but I don't see a way to make it work in fox chassis.