1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Precision Turbo

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by rao, May 13, 2004.

1. rao

First Class all of the way!

Sent them my brand new 64E turbo to have them check it out becuase of my oil problems and even though they didn't find anything wrong with it they rebuilt it - no charge.

They also turned it around in just a few days. They also CALLED ME (that's right, they actually picked up the PHONE and called me) to let me know what was going on and to answer all of my questions. They were extremely helpful and professional. I now understand very well how the system works and what can go wrong and why. They also asked my to call them and let them know how it goes once I install the turbo again.

A lot of people could learn a lot by studying their methods and following them.

I am not sure if my problem will be solved, but at least I have eliminated one of the variables.

2. CASTURBO

They are good people, I second it.

They helped me out with my T64e turbo......turns out the Cartech SS kit is sensitive to oil drain back on the Fox bodies. They revised my oil drain piping and even filed the internal passage ways to alleviate the prob. First class operation.

3. Chris95svt

Let's hope they treat me with that kind of respect.

4. Will Evers

Precision turbo is great like that. I dealt with Jim, Ive never had a better exerience with a turbo company.

5. Chris95svt

Another vote for Precision here. Also a sponser on TurboSN95.com now.

6. papis408w

haven't been keeping up w/ your turbo scenario but I take it they hooked you up Chris95svt

7. Chris95svt

Main tech forum - Sticky on the top :)