1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Turbo Performance Systems (TPS)

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Barry D., Mar 31, 2004.

1. Barry D.

This is a company local to me. I know the owner (posts as "Joe" on here) but had not talked with him in months. I needed 2 silicone connectors, 2 T3 metal header-to-turbo gaskets, and some clamps. I went to AutoZone and Advance Auto Parts and NOBODY had the gaskets - were special order only. Well I'm racing at NMRA this weekend and had a motor to throw into the car but it could not run without these things. I needed them THAT NIGHT (wednesday night) to get the car running to take it and have the rest of the things done. So I gave Joe a call to see if he had any of this sitting around at the house and explained the predicament I was in. This was somewhere around 9PM. He didn't have any of it in his garage but said he would meet me down there and OPEN THE SHOP FOR ME THAT NIGHT and get me what I needed. So I got everything I needed and the car is up and running with another hypereutectic stock shortblock and raring to go to Reynolds friday for NMRA. Definitely some good service to hook up a fellow mustanger...

2. Alex332

wow that does sound like a good guy!

3. 92FivePointSlow

:tu: to Joe.

<offtopic> Where exactly is Reynolds? If it's not too far I may come out

4. Snipe656

Barry, update your sig.

5. Barry D.

reynolds is south of macon so it's a good ways from ya. just check their website at www.silverdollarraceway.com.
    my bad, i forget about it every now and then. i think i'll just wait and see what kinda numbers the car turns tomorrow evening before i update it though (i'm lazy and only want to do it once).

6. Snipe656

A sig that is not updated is like posting dyno numbers with supra correction factors.

7. ConradS

I'm with Barry here. Joe has helped me out tremendously with getting my new coupe setup. I believe TPS is an authorized advertiser now with theturboforums.com so watch for some specials from them soon.

I know they have plenty of Tbolt clamps,flanges,HTS silicone coupling in stock along with Master Power turbos.