1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Power Adder Solutions

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by 351w, May 16, 2019.

1. 351w

I wanted to write and let others know I was treated very well by the shop Power Adder Solutions and owner Chris.

I had an issue with a turbo and Chris took care of it, likely out of pocket. Chris was more concerned about the health of my engine and doing right by the customer over making money. He even called me back and helped me return something that was partially my fault.

I will remember this when it comes to more upgrades and I would recommend this shop to anyone. He is really into mustang stuff and I can’t recommend his customer service enough.

Thank you the turbo forums and Chris

MCA and Disney Lincoln like this.
  2. 91turboterror

Sounds like a stand up guy

351w likes this.
  3. 1994Musturd

Have ordered quite a few things from Chris over the past 18 months. Great guy to deal with!

351w likes this.
bridal-shoal