1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Post Pics...Cheetah Shifters in Foxes

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by Coupe2NV, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Coupe2NV

Hey Guys,

Did a search however alot of the photos are no longer linked on the server so I'm asking for the 87-93 fox body guys to post pics. I'm looking to see what the cheetah looks like in the center console whether you removed the console all together or modified it. Also, is you have opinions on any shifters versus the cheetah for a powerglide application, but I think my mind is pretty much made up to go with the cheetah based on research and reviews I've read from other people.

Thanks for the help,
    Mike

2. Coupe2NV

3. 86svo

Here ya go,this is with a c-4,I like a quarter stick for a glide.

Tim

cheetah shifter.JPG #ad

4. Enginerd

See attached.

john91coupe1.jpg #ad

5. papis408w

the glide

6. papis408w

the glide I just got came w/ a new quarter stick. It looks nice.

7. Coupe2NV

who cares! :2thumbs: :D Just kidding bro

8. Coupe2NV

bump for me

9. Coupe2NV