1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Pony Down Turbo Headers

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Mikey B, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Mikey B

I purchased a set of there R- headers for my Boss 347 build , they cleared my stock oil filter location , and they are top notched made . It was nice dealing with Jeff they were shipped when he said they would be . Very nice product

2. ziptie007

Thanx Mike. That was also a nice message you left for us :2thumbs:

3. Mikey B

No problem Jeff im totally satisfied. Thanks :2thumbs:

4. ziptie007

anytime :)

5. LordMustangGT

Just like to say TOP NOTCH stuff from PonyDown! I bought one of there StageII tuner kits a few years back & just got it running a few months ago. Everything fit great and no cracked piping after 100 miles, lol. I'll be coming back for the twin 70s later :D

6. FNFAST

7. KingKongKobra

Its nice to hear good things about your kits. I just purchased a brand new one of a local good who bought it n decided to go carb...lol
    Lookin forward to puttin it on my car this winter.

8. FNFAST

NICE HOPE TO SEE YOUR BUILD

9. CHEETHA

do you have any pic of the r headers

10. stangboy86

heres mine..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i had an issue with my first set. jeff made it right immediately. cant say enough about his customer service. headers look awesome too! thanks jeff!

11. ziptie007

Looking good. What turbo are you using?

12. stangboy86

thanks! s480 jose recommended it for my goals.

13. revn351

Dang your set up sounds like my car.i need Jeff to change my header and was about to send them back but got laid off.Cant wait till I get the funds to do it.

14. e85turbocoupe

That looks like the kit I'm trying to switch to. I've tried to e-mail and call the pony down # and I've had no response. It looks like the t-6 kit.

15. stangboy86

just the headers came from pony down, i made the crossover and the merge and yes its a t6 flange

16. goatnipples2002

Stangboy86 message sent.

bridal-shoal