1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Please help with megasquirt

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Powersteoken, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Powersteoken

Guys using megasquirt HELP!

Has anyone ever had an output fail in their megasquirt? Ms2 preferably. I just randomly lost control over my electronic boost controller after installing a new wastegate. That’s the only thing I did. I got a new controller because I tried to run a test and nothing happened. Took that controller out and tested it with 12v power and it worked. Installed the new controller tried testing again and nothing. Tested at the controller for power and I have it to the controller. Traced my wire back to the computer and it’s fine. I am at a real loss here.