1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Need some advise on a 94 306 turbo ignition problem.

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by CBLAIR, Jan 30, 2014.

1. CBLAIR

As said up top 94 gt 306 Turbo/nitrous I have a MSD 8582 stabbed 2 wire, timed and wired in a 94 must. with TFI (fender mount) its run by a aftermarket ignition with boost control Mallory part # 610-108 I want to keep this distributor, I do not want the EEC system controlling the timing,The msd Dist is locked in at 31 degrees (Previous owner of motor and turbo set up ran a carb) I do not want to run the factory dist. or any variant because that dist plug on the engine harness hands timing control back to the cpu. I need the ignition box to control the timing and the CPU to still take care of the Injector firing. What part/parts do you recommend. Thank you in advance this is the last piece of one hell of puzzle I built that has become a turbo/Nitrous car the cold side inter cooler piping was twice this fun : )

2. CBLAIR

If no one knows an answer to this please advise me on how what to use for an ignition on this build