1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

PLEASE HELP. CANNOT START CAR AFTER IT STALLED

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 1994snake, Sep 4, 2007.

1. 1994snake

I was driving home today when my car decided to just die on me in traffic. I got it pulled to the side of the road and will not start. I went all over this thing trying to figure it out. After about an hour of looking and trying to start I notice that the TFI module came unplugged somehow. I am not sure if when the engine shifted or such it pulled on the harness and the plug but at any rate it came unplugged. So thinking at this point I would simply just plug it back in and drive away I find out it will still not start. Does anyone know if on a 94 mustang cobra if there is some sort of fuse or reset method for the ignition with such an event? Seemed cut and dry but will not start.

PLEASE HELP.

2. 1994snake

Bob Kurgan has stepped in and figured out all of my problems so far. He has dyno tuned my car and it has been running like a champ. He even went out of his way to help me fix some mechanical problems outside of his responsibilities as a tuner. He was more of a Tuner/Mechanic for me and I appreciate it greatly. Unlike some this guy goes above and beyond the tuning appointment. He has given me tips and helped me along since.

Thanks again to Bob Kurgan
    1-847-877-8935
    www.Kurganmotorsports.com
    Authorized SCT, Diablosport, and AEM Dealer/Tuner..Authorized dealer for Granatelli Motorsports, Vortech Superchargers, PaxtonSuperchargers, Performance Automatic, PA Racing, UPR, and many more!