1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Pinks all out at RT.66 in june

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by ONEFASTMF, Jan 17, 2010.

1. ONEFASTMF

Anyone going?? Think im going to check it out see if i can get my shit in TV :2thumbs:

2. Enginerd

If I get tickets

3. ONEFASTMF

You have to get tickets??? To race or watch or both. Not realy sure how it works, from what a read on the site you have to go to the test in tune the week before.

4. Drac0nic

If you guys go I will come loiter if I'm not working or come for a half day if I am. Hell maybe even try to get a day off.

5. Enginerd

They are only allowing about 400 cars to show up. You need to register/get ticket to be one of those cars. Rt66 website will have info up on how/when to register. It will prob be filled within a few minutes the way people around here are talking.

6. ONEFASTMF

Ya, i was just on the rt.66 web site and it does not really say much yet.