1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

*PICS* MC-Machine Dash installed and Mental Addiction note

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by TurboNotch, Jan 30, 2004.

1. TurboNotch

All I can say is Mike Croke at http://www.mc-machine.com makes a SUPER nice piece. This thing fits like a glove. Absolutely NO problem with the install. Beau at Mental Addiction (480-203-7028) is the guy to call if you want one. He's extremely easy to deal with and always gives me awesome prices. I bought the plate for 150 and the gauges I also bought from Beau. Anyway.. it came out extremely nice.

2. CopMagnet

I was debating between one of those and the Florida 5.0 piece, yours looks better than the demo one MC has in their pics, lol (fitment wise at least)...

What did the gauges run total?

3. TurboNotch

they ran about 350

4. CopMagnet

How bad was it to wire them up?

5. TurboNotch

not bad at all.. painless sells a kit on summit thats the route to take.

6. icedewd

what is the summit part number for the wiring kit? I think that looks sweet...

Mike

7. TurboNotch

8. racerdain

Great, just one more thing I've got to have, that I shouldn't buy ;) . Did the factory speedo cable work, or did you have to do something different? Thanks.

9. TurboNotch

any speedo shop can clamp on the autometer style one.. you will need to change over.

bridal-shoal