1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Picked up a "new" ride for my Wife. 94 Legend 6 speed.

Discussion in 'Turbo Sport Compact, 4-6 Cylinder and Import Turbo Tech' started by Bad Medicine Racing, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Bad Medicine Racing

Picked up a "new" ride for my Wife. 94 Legend 6 speed.

Yesterday I scored a 94 Acura Legend 3.2l 6 speed for my Wife. The fuel pump was dead, and with a new one from the parts store, it fired right up and backed off the trailer under its own power. Everything still works on it all the way down to the A/C. One of my friends wants to put a dry shot on it, but I would much rather turbo it. Has anyone seen one successfully done, and if so where was the turbo placed?

2. stack

Re: Picked up a "new" ride for my Wife. 94 Legend 6 speed.

Nice looking car... Always liked the 90's Legend... But liked the 5cyl Vigor's more

What did you score it for if you don't mind me asking?

Its your wifes you say? turbo or spray you say? Daily driver me thinks not?

3. ocshaman

4. PrecisionTurboMustang

One of the worst engine bays to work in ever. I think the engine is similar to the nsx engine?

5. slither

Cool cars. I had a tt 94-95. Words can't describe how bigI of a pita they are to work on with twins. If ts a daily, just drive it

6. stack

Sage Advice

7. Bad Medicine Racing

Wow, this took a long time to get some attention lol.

Thanks
    Less than 1K in it, after getting it running.

Yep, she gripes because her HHR is an auto
    Possibly
    Eh, I have my Malibu, so I thought she needed a fun car too, and this one was cheap with decent power out of the box.

It's similar to a bad case of hemorrhoids. It blew a heater hose on the back of the motor a few weeks ago, and I have been messing with it all day today trying to bleed all the air out of the cooling system.

8. PrecisionTurboMustang

I would pour gas on it and set it on fire before I would even change the oil in one ever again. The only time I ever touched those cars was when I was working at a junkyard....and they litterally took hours to cut the engine out with a torch!

9. Bad Medicine Racing

I promise you, I won't be ashamed to scrap it when something major tears up. It is a cheap car, and cheap cars end up at the scrapper.