1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Pic from Truestreet Atco last year

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by wazslow, Oct 1, 2008.

1. wazslow

Been looking for this pic, finally found it. Damn i can wait to get this POS running agin :chacha:

Its getting closer, we wired up and plumbed the AMS 1000 last nite. Wiring up the MSD tonight! :2thumbs:

[​IMG]#ad

2. Tims86-9.80

Car looks good there, but will look even better the year. The rear tires will look good tucked under the car.

3. wazslow

Yeah, they look much better tucked in, and bigger! 315's this year!

4. allmotor65stang

just gotta love the true street cars.. :drive:

5. Brent Davis

damn that looks good Wazslow. :2thumbs: My rear tires look just like that too.

6. jayl

i think those rears look so sick like that!! i am curious how the 325s are gonna sit on my 99. probly wont look half as good though! haha :bang:

7. wazslow

I bet it sit better. That pic is with stock length rear and no minitub. The newer cars have bigger wheel wells and more room for a bigger tire, it will look awesome! Cant wait to get my car down off the jackstands and get some pics with the 315's tucked in :2thumbs:

8. jayl

nice! i can only hope! do the BFG's and MT share basically the same physical size? My 99 seemed cramped with the 15x10s w/ 26x10 et drag! haha

9. conbread

did it ever rub the tire on launch like it was..

10. wazslow

Nah, never rubbed once :D

[​IMG]#ad

11. conbread

haha!! i like both of those pics :2thumbs: everyone seems to think they look bad like that but i like it...mini tubs also look good to..ready for the new pics..

12. bbad69bird

Nice pics John! Do you think that you'll make the November race at cecil?

13. wazslow

Whats the date? Car should be running in about 2 weeks or so. But if cecil is November 1st, I will be in Orlando.

14. sickcivic

Cecil is Nov. 1st!