1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

???PonyDown???

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by TCOGGINS, Jan 10, 2012.

1. TCOGGINS

Anybody recieved any orders from jeff at pony down lately or been able to talk to him on the phone? i been waitin on my headers for a while and i cant get him to call me back or email me back. just wonderin if any body knows anything?
    thanks

2. 10secgoal

3. TCOGGINS

Yeah i kno it sux i was just curious if anybody on this site had any different feed back? im debating on just trien to order another set from sumwhere else or building my own out of shorties and trien to get my money back from pony down. whats a good company to order them from i was thinkin bout callin BG

4. 10secgoal

BG is good. See if you can get headers or money back before spending anymore. That's me though. Depends how long you have waited I guess though.

5. 1sicpny

Yelliwpony on here talks with him!

6. Hemann

He means Yellowpony.

7. sweat90lx

guessing you sent him money already?
    dont expect to hear anything unless you send him nasty emails. Jeff builds nice kits but his schedule is backed up badly

8. TCOGGINS

Yeah he took off my card but he said he doesnt take the money out until he begins working on them n that was over a month ago n i have only been able to get up w.him 1 time since then

9. 1sicpny

Yeah sorry about that!

10. ewoogy

Took me a long time to get my kit, about 6 months and had the same problem getting in contact with him. I would call 5 times a day and maybe after 4 days he would answer. Good luck getting your stuff, I know how frustrating it is.

11. jon w t f anderson

i just talked to him tues night , he had some newborn issues but says everything is good , call him , bout to place an order myself :2thumbs:

12. slowboat

Keep thread updated on how long you wait.

13. blue89hatch

Man I ordered my kit at the beginning of last year. It took a little over 6 months for me to get anything. I would call send emails with no luck. So I finally sent a very nasty email. Then a week later I got my turbo then the next week got my intercooler then 2 weeks went by then got the kit from him.

14. x442w30x

I have been waiting for a set of turbo headers for 2 months. I have been calling at least 2x a day for the past 3 weeks with no answer. I have sent emails and left messages with no response. I am now attempting to get my money back.

15. biohawk1

I know Jeff and he's a good guy. I had him make me a downpipe for my headers and it took him about 2 weeks to get everything done.
    He's got a family and has a normal day job so things can get hectic.
    But I have to say he that the quality of his products is top notch.

16. x442w30x

I am not doubting that he makes a quality product but some kind of communication would be nice. I have left messages and sent emails and have not heard one word from him. I wouldn't mind waiting for a good product if he would just tell me how long i am going to wait... Or if he didn't advertise on his web site that "items usually ship out in 3-4 weeks unless told otherwise". As of right now i would not recommend Pony Down to anyone.

17. 94sleeperstang

I recently recived a stage 3 hot side kit from Jeff at ponydown.com and It did take way longer than expected by like 5 months. He origionaly told me it would be 5 weeks guarenteed and I didn't get anything till 6 months later and had a heck of a time getting in contact with him but I do understand he is a one man operation and has a full time job on top of ponydown. I do wanna say his turbo kits are top notch quality though. Im in the process of trying to get a y pipe to finish my instalation. I guess it'll be another 6 months :(

18. sweat90lx

he does build good quality kits, but customer service is garbage.
    if he cant build them in a few weeks, be honest and tell people how long it will be before taking their money

19. blown385

Fuck that ! :doh:

20. davashcow

Any luck anybody? I'd like a set of his stage 3 twin headers....but I can't get in touch with Jeff. Anyone want to sell me theirs?