1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Budget Headers for 4th gen camaro sbc

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by aaronzimm19, Nov 15, 2006.

1. aaronzimm19

I am looking for some cheap headers I can flip and point downwards to install in a 93-94 camaro with a sbc not lt1 although I think those might work also??????? Also needing them to clear front mounted motor plate, This will be for a single turbo project thanks....!

2. thesled

advanced adpters lsick fits for an s10 will work.

3. aaronzimm19

Any kinda link??? woulda a block hugger header work with some 90's welded pointed foward?????

4. aaronzimm19

was also wondering if the blopck huggers would be good for doing a twin turbo setup jsut flip them straight up and sit the turbos right above the vlave cover????

5. blkchevyz

not sure if you would have enought hood clearence for that.

6. nuckifuts

there is a guy with a thread in the chevy forum that did that. half of each turbo poke through the stock hood.

7. LT1-TA