1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Thank you Swain Coatings!

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by snkypete, Apr 14, 2003.

1. snkypete

This has turned out to be a VERY good day for me...

Among other things, I came home to my exhaust housing sitting waiting for me!!! Swain didn't think they would be able to get it back to me until Wed/Thur which would have caused some serious complications, but they really came through!

Not to mention, they say the coating is white, but it's really a silver pearl - I was going to paint it, but I'm going to leave it alone!

For those companies who blame coating companies for delays, I think you need to switch - these guys got it back to me two weeks to the day.

THANKS SWAIN FOR A GREAT JOB AND A GREAT PRODUCT!!!

2. Snipe656

If they switched, then who would they blame for the delays? :tard:

Congrats on getting one step closer to "running"

3. TurboSN95

Looks good!! i had swain before, my exhaust housing came out nice... i just liked jet hot's 2000 over theirs on the piping.. but that does look nice!

4. Chris95svt

Re: Re: Thank you Swain Coatings!

Amen to that Snipe, AMEN to that!

5. snkypete

Hey Chris, send me an email...I finally got to take some pics for you if you still need them.

P