1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Open Loop Control for 23psi+ and/or with traction problems off the line

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by TullosTech, Oct 15, 2006.

1. TullosTech

Hey guys

I have received a lot of feedback on many people wanting a simple way to boost over 22psi with blow through setups with our Tullos Tech Advanced Electronic Boost Controllers and others who want simple way to control traction off the line. I have added a feature to our software specifically for you guys from TM. This feature allows those guys who want open loop control based on a timer and activated at a certain psi. Here is screen shot of the setup page we added. Now you can use this feature for traction control and/or guys running 22psi+

Here is how you do it. Its very simple.

1. click on Advanced Open Loop Activation
    2. go to the Low Boost settings and enter Activation PSI you wish to start process
    3. go to the Low Boost Starting WG and set the starting wastegate percent
    4. go to the Low Boost Goal WG and set the finishing wastegate percent
    5. go to the Low Boost Gain and set your step down gain

Finally adjust the Loop Boost Delay scroll bar and the length of time will automatically be calculated.

High boost is the same way. If you guys have any more ideas or request let me know.

Nick

2. Drlee50

i dont run blow thru, but you are a nice guy to hook people up like this! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

3. TullosTech

You can use this feature with an electronic system of course.