1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Old school Cartech Turbo kit installation instructions?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by SLOWBRA, Jan 20, 2021.

1. SLOWBRA

Recently picked up a turbo foxbody and was curious if anyone had these instructions they can email me?

I’ve searched online without success. I know it’s a long shot, but I’m trying to wrap my head around what all was modified to support the install. Having the instructions would be handy.

Thanks!

2. Disney Lincoln

SLOWBRA likes this.
  3. SLOWBRA

That link is helpful. I’m going through the car front to back to wrap my head around what is what. To your point, we’ll see how much it was customized from the base kit.

4. SLOWBRA

Still on the hunt for the instructions. Previous owner messed with the oil dipstick (broken/removed) and I cannot determine how to route the replacement - among other things.