1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

manual boost controller question

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 70 bird, Apr 10, 2008.

1. 70 bird

Im getting ready to install a manual boost controller on my blow-thru pontiac and I need to know where to tap in for the signal?? Right now I have my wastegate hooked up to the intake manifold and it works fine but I noticed on the e-bay valve I bought it has a bleed hole Im thinking if I use the manifold source it will put gas fumes inside the interior?? If so, where should I tap in?

Valve... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NXS-...233405141QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250233405141

2. David Neibert

I'm getting my wastegate signal directly off the compressor housing. You could also tap into the carb bonnet or anywhere else between the turbo outlet and the carb.

David