1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

My tube bumper

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by draginstang1, Oct 28, 2005.

1. draginstang1

:noidea:What do you guys think. I built this to make room for my DIY turbo build. I want to put the turbo right in front and run the air filter down in the lower fog light holes. This will make all kinds of room in the engine comp. Also I made a tube mount that puts the factory RAD tilt bak at a slight angle, to where I can run the air inlet tube to the T.B. , up over the RAd under the core support , for a front in let manifold. Ill cross my fingers that I get it done before the sun burns out :'( :'( :'(

cobra 004.jpg #ad

2. draginstang1

another

cobra 001.jpg #ad

3. botietr

dont hit anything..lol